Preventative Pet Services at Our Stanton Veterinary Clinic
Do you find yourself frequently wondering and worrying about your pet's state of health? Does the thought of dealing with extensive treatment for life-threatening veterinary problems keep you awake at night? You have more power over your pet's well-being than you might think, thanks to the preventative pet services offered at Stanton Pet Hospital. We can provide your pet with a lifetime of evaluations and other protective measures to reduce his risk of dangerous, preventable health issues.
The Proverbial Ounce of Prevention
The old saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure holds just as true for pets as it does for their human owners. The easiest and most cost-effective way to deal with many pet maladies is simply to keep them from ever developing, or by nipping them in the bud through early detection. By taking certain basic, easy preventative measures, you can spare your pet a lot of unnecessary agony and possibly even protect him from a fatal illness or mishap.
Common Forms of Preventative Care at Stanton Pet Hospital
Stanton Pet Hospital makes it as simple as possible for you to keep your pet as healthy as possible throughout his life. Our dog and cat clinics offer a full range of preventative pet services for each of these species. These services include:
- Puppy and kitten care - Puppies and kittens are especially vulnerable to potential health issues, which is why preventative care should start as early in life as possible. We can administer deworming, comprehensive wellness exams, and nutritional guidance to help your little friend start off strong.
- Vaccinations - Every pet needs certain core vaccinations against the most common and dangerous diseases. Some pets may also need additional non-core vaccinations. We can provide both initial rounds of vaccinations and ongoing booster shots.
- Wellness exams - From lab tests and weight monitoring to dental checkups and cleanings, our comprehensive wellness exams can catch and correct problems in their early stages.
- Pest and parasite prevention - Internal and external parasites can transmit diseases and make your pet miserable. We can put your pet on medications to keep these invaders away.
- Spay and neuter surgery - Spay and neuter surgery can prevent a variety of health problems, including certain forms of cancer, as well as behavioral problems that might place your pet in danger.
Help Your Pet Stay Healthy, Starting with an Appointment at Our Office
Your pet's lifetime of better health starts when you make that first preventative wellness appointment at our Stanton veterinary office. Call us today at (714) 828-5891!